A delightful way to make a tasty Lebanese squash dish. This is a vegetarian alternative to kousa mihshi stuffed with rice, garbanzo beans, parsley, and tomato, is satisfying and wonderfully seasoned. If the Lebanese summer squash are unavailable, use small yellow crooknecks of dark green zucchini. Mexican squash varieties are very similar to Lebanese and might be found in farmers' markets. Seeds for Lebanese squash are available through a few seed companies, if you care to grow your own. This tasty summer dish can be made with or without garbanzo beans; mint is also an optional ingredient.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades