In this video, we learn how to make stuffed green bell pepper cups. You will need: 1 lb ground minced beef, 6 green bell peppers, 1 c cooked rice, 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce, 1/2 c chopped onion, 1/2 c chopped celery, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 3 small tomatoes, 8 oz cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. First, cut the top off the peppers and remove the insides. After this, remove the center from the tops and then chop them into small pieces. Now, boil a pot of water and add the whole bell peppers inside for a fifteen minutes. Take them out and drain them when finished. Next, heat up a skillet with oil and add in celery with onions, bell pepper pieces, and salt, then sautŽ. After 10 minutes, add in Italian seasoning, chopped tomatoes, then cook. After this, place into bowl and cook the beef in a pan. Drain the fat from the meat, then add your vegetables in with the beef. After this, add in the cheese with tomato sauce and then stuff into the bell peppers. Top with more cheese, then bake until golden brown on top and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades