In this video, we learn how to make spicy potato wedges. The ingredients you will need are: salt, 1/2 tsp dry mango powder, 2 medium wedged potatoes, 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 cloves smashed garlic, 1/8 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red chili flakes and 1/4 tsp garlic powder. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and cut your potatoes into wedge shapes. Soak the potatoes in water then put into a bowl and add salt. Microwave until the potatoes are half way cooked and strain them from water. Now, put foil onto a baking sheet and spray cooking oil on it. Place the potatoes in a bowl and add oil, garlic and the other spices and mix gently and well. Last, spread the potatoes onto the foil and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades