Get some more green on your plate with a very underappreciated veggie - Kale!
In this video, Emily Richards of Foodland Ontario shows you how to make spicy kale for a great dinnertime side dish. If you've never had kale before, this is the perfect time to try it out! This veggie is yummy, good for you, easy to cook and full of fiber and nutrients! Give it a try!
If you aren't big on spicy.. that's okay! Just dial down the pepper flakes a bit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades