This video shows you how easy it is to make Mexican (Spanish) rice. You start with a pan on medium heat.1 tablespoon of oil, 2 cups of long grain rice. Long grain rice because it's good for this type of meal. You can get the rice in packets that you won't have to wash the rice. You want a to cook the rice until it gets a little color. Then add 1/2 cup of chopped large onions for 1 minute, 1 can of kidney beans washed and drained, 1 medium bell pepper chopped, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 can tomato sauce, and 3 cups of broth. Taste for enough spices. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Uncover and mix. This goes good with tacos and enchiladas as a side dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades