This video shows you how to make spaghetti squash. When cooked properly, the squash will separate into spaghetti like strands. If the squash has a cooking instructions label, just ignore it. Cooking it upside down in water tends to leach out the flavors. Cut the squash in half long ways and scrape out the seeds in the center. Use heavy duty foil and wrap it up completely. Heat your oven to 375 and place your squash on a sheet pan. Roast it for about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes depending on the size of the squash. You will know it is done when it is fork tender. Let it cool upside down until it is cool enough to handle. To prep it, take your fork and scrape it away from the skin. Now it is ready to dress. A simple dressing is a little olive oil, black pepper, a little sea salt, and grated parmesan. This is a great base dish for chicken, pork, or fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades