Ian Desabrais shows us how he makes spaghetti squash and meatballs. Besides a spaghetti squash, you will need an onion, yellow and orange peppers, asparagus, diced garlic, ground meat, an egg, some honey, spices and pasta sauce. Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds. Poke holes all over the squash with a fork. Oil a baking sheet and put some oil on the squash as well. Lay it face down on the baking sheet and put it into a preheated oven to bake. While it's baking, fill a large pot with water, set it on high heat and start preparing the meatballs. Chop up the onion, peppers and asparagus and add them to the meat. Then add the egg, some garlic, ginger, rosemary, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper and some honey. Using your hands, mix it all together, then roll the meat into balls and drop them into the hot water. Add some oil to the pot and cook it for about half an hour. When the squash is done, pull the insides out with a fork and put it all in a bowl. Now you will see why it is called spaghetti squash. When the meatballs are done, mix them in with the squash and add some pasta sauce. You can also add leftover salad or anything that you like to finish the dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades