No food gets us more in happy mood than potatoes. Whether it's potatoes with sour cream, potatoes with bacon, potatoes chopped into batons and sprinkled with salt for french fries, or potatoes mashed up and sprinkled with chives, we simply love 'em!
And here's another recipe to add to our potato repertoire: Southwest potatoes.
Mark Bittman makes a side dish inspired by airplane food, with potatoes, black beans and corn. This is a healthy and hearty meal you can have for breakfast, or make a bunch and scoop some out for lunch at work the next day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades