In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make simple potato wedges. Get potatoes depending on how many people are going to eat. Wash them and brush them so that they are clean. Then dry them up. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Now cut the potatoes in to wedges. Take a cookie tray, spread aluminum foil over it and spread olive oil on the foil. Spread out the wedges on the foil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Put the tray in the oven and after about 45 minutes the potato wedges are ready to eat. Go ahead and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades