In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple Caesar salad. First, cut up some romaine lettuce and then wash it thoroughly. Now make your own croutons by slicing bread in 1/4" slices and making them into cubes. Next, place olive oil, parsley, salt, and pepper into a bowl and add in freshly grated parmesan cheese. Now toss your croutons into the bowl and soak in the oil, then lay on a baking sheet and cook until golden brown. Now, take one egg yolk and add it in with minced garlic and olive oil. Mix this together, and then add in Dijon mustard, lemon juice, anchovies, grated parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt. Last, place your lettuce in a large bowl and combine with tomatoes, veggies, Caesar dressing, and croutons!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades