In this video from FusionGuy09 we learn how to make sautéed mushrooms. They use a morel mushroom here. They are at the Oregon Culinary Institute here with Chef Dan Brophy. He takes the morel and taps it gently to get the debris out, and then cut it length wise. For this he uses shallots, butter, salt, pepper, cream, stock, and brandy. First he cuts the shallot into thin strips. Add butter to the pan. You want it hot and butter melted before adding the shallots. Then add the shallots. Cook until limp and tender. Now add the morels. This whole process takes about 6-10 minutes. Now take the pan off the flame and add brandy to the pan, put it back on the burner and ignite. Next add a bit of cream, and some chicken stock. Next salt and pepper. Don't reduce heat until you see a sauce like consistency. Now add some chopped chives to it and then pour into a sauce boat. Now they're ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades