Chef Sanjay Thumma from VahRehVah teaches how to make Samosa Chaat. Ingredients: 1 tbsp butter, 1 tsp. channa masala, 1 tsp. chat masala, 1 bunch coriander leaves, 1 tsp. coriander powder, 1 tsp. cumin powder, 2 tsps. green chutney, 1 onion chopped, 1 tsp. red chili powder, salt, 2 number samosa, sweet chutney, 1 tomato, diced water, 1 cup White Peas/Garbanzo. Boil White peas. Set aside. In a pan, add butter, peas, onions, and tomatoes. Cook till soft. Add salt, red chili, cumin, coriander, chat masala, channa masala and water. Mix. Add samosas. Mash it a little bit then cook for 3 min then add green chutney. Mix. Transfer into a plate and top it of with onions, tomatoes, sweet chutney, green chutney, curd and coriander leaves. Serve hot. Follow these steps and enjoy a delicious Indian Samosa Chaat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades