In order to prepare Rustic White Beans with Garlic and Rosemary you will need the following: rosemary, garlic, white beans, yeast flakes, granulated onion, bouillon cubes, smoked paprika, dried parsley, a bay leaf, salt, pepper, sage, garlic, and tomatoes. Soak great northern white beans overnight. Place hot water in a pressure cooker. Place white beans, yeast flakes, granulated onion, a bay leaf, sage, rosemary, and dried parsley, in a pressure cooker. Heat in pressure cooker on high. When it is up to high pressure, reduce the heat. Allow it to cook for 14 minutes. Remove from heat. Allow the heat to reduce naturally. Add diced tomatoes, garlic, smoked paprika, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, and additional parsley. Allow it to simmer for 10 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades