Check out this how to video to learn how to make red peppers hummus. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Red pepper hummus ingredients:
1 can chickpeas, drained
2 tbsp tahini
1 1/2 tsp italian herbs
3 garlic cloves
1 cup roasted peppers, drained
4 fresh basil leaves
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp paprika
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. In a KitchenAid food processor, combine the chickpeas (reserving about twelve for garnish), tahini, juice from the lemon, italian herbs, garlic, roasted peppers, basil, tomato paste, paprika, balsamic vinegar, hot sauce, salt, and olive oil.
2. Puree until the mixture is smooth.
3. Garnish with whole chickpeas and fresh lime juice and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades