In order to prepare raw Mediterranean kale, you will need the following: kale, pine nuts, olives, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and red bell pepper. You will need to chop the kale into really fine pieces. Remove the stems. You can reserve them for vegetable juice. Cut the kale into thin ribbons. Just roll them up in a cylinder, before cutting. Place them in a bowl. Top with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and salt. Next, message the oil and juice into the kale. This will help to make them tender. Dice red bell pepper and place in the bowl. Add pine nuts. Add olives. [For a variation, you can omit the olives and add golden raisins.] Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades