Take some peeled and cleaned mushrooms and put them in a bowl. Coat them really well with some extra virgin olive oil. Mushrooms are very porous and they soak up a lot of what you put on them so you have to make sure that you use enough olive oil to be sure that they are well coated. Then gently use your hands to toss them in the bowl. Next coat them with some Tamari Soy Sauce and gently toss them in the bowl with your hands one more time. Before you eat them let them sit for up to 24 hours. You have a choice of how you make them. You can eat them quickly while they are lightly marinated. You can dehydrate them in a food dehydrator. Or you can also let them sit for a longer period of time and they will be thoroughly marinated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades