Karen Knowler demonstrates how to make a quick and easy recipe called Fried Mushrooms in this video. This dish can be eaten as it is or topped with your salads. She takes in a generous quantity of mushrooms and slices them (obviously after they are washed!). Then olive oil is drizzled over the mushrooms and they are mixed well. Next, the juice of a whole fresh lemon is poured over the mushrooms with olive oil, to give an added taste. Next, she crushes two whole garlic pods and adds them in. The mixture is then tossed by hand to blend all the ingredients. This mix could be kept aside for a few hours to marinate. If you don't have the time, you may alternatively begin right away by placing the mushrooms evenly onto the dehydrator tray. Be sure to use some kind of non-stick paper to absorb the excess oil and not let it drip through the tray. Place the tray with the mushrooms in the dehydrator. Once done, the mushrooms become much smaller in size and appear dark in color Your delicious fried mushrooms are now ready to be served and enjoyed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades