Kevingianni shows you how to make some nacho cheese bites for your parties. These are a healthy alternative to nacho platters. Take cashews, peppers, garlic, nutritional yeast and turmeric for color. Mix your ingredients together and refrigerate. Make nacho bites by adding lettuce to a meatless filling adding some vegetable toppings and garnish. Enjoy at a party with friends for this simple raw cook-less meal. It's a quick recipe but you do need a food processor and a heavy duty blender to blend your ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades