In this tutorial, we learn how to make potato gnocchi. First, microwave 1 lb of potatoes until they are soft. Next, let them cool, then peel them and cut them into cubes. Now, mash them with a masher or food processor. After this, add in 2/3 tsp salt, 2 tbsp grated Gorgonzola cheese, 1 1/4 c flour, and 1/2 egg. Blend until everything is well combined, then make the dough into a ball. Cut part of it off, then roll it into a thin roll 3/4" in diameter. Now, cut the roll into 1 inch piece and push the fork into the top to make an impression into them. To finish, place them into a pot of boiled and salted water. When they are finished, they will float to the top, serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades