YouTube user aVeganCookingShow shows how to prepare a portobello mushroom and mashed potatoes. First, he makes the mushroom marinade. Chop four cloves of garlic and a quarter onion. Combine these in a bowl with a quarter cup of olive oil and a quarter cup of balsamic vinegar. Remove the stems of three portobello mushrooms and place the caps in the marinade and let it sit for about an hour. Roast a clove of garlic for the potatoes by cutting off the top of a clove and pouring olive oil through the top. Wrap it in foil and put it in the oven at 450 degrees for half an hour. Then wash eight potatoes, cut and quarter them. Put them in a pot of water and boil for about 10 minutes with two chopped cloves of garlic. Remove the water, mash the potatoes with 3/4 cup of margarine, mix in 1/2 cup of soy milk and mash in the roasted garlic. Top off with steak seasoning. Grill or sautv© the marinated mushroom heads for 3-4 minutes. Prepare the mushrooms and potatoes together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades