Summertime food focuses heavily on all things grilled - BBQ pork, ribs, chicken, and anything else you can throw onto your George Foreman. But you can make these savory meats taste even more delicious by complementing them with a vegetable side dish.
In this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show," Emma Feigenbaum of Everyday Food joins Martha in the kitchen to prepare a family-friendly meal of peppers and creamy corn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades