This is a recipe for tarka daal from carepdiem43. The ingredients are clearly explained in the video. She tells us to soak the daal for one hour before cooking. Then drain it and add 2-3 cups of water along with the spices over a high flame. Cook until the water boils and cover it until the daal becomes creamier. You want the daal to become creamy. Then you add some of the final spices it you're all set! This is a great video which so clearly explains how to make a great tarka daal! Even someone who has never cooked anything Pakistani could do it very easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades