This cooking video is of a Pakistani recipe showing you how to make a Pakistani style samosa. You will need a boiled potato, onion, coriander, red chili powder, zeera, salt, lemon juice, oil, four and onion seeds. (Amounts mentioned on video). Make the dough by adding the flour, oil and the herbs into a bowl and mix thoroughly as shown. Add water to get the right consistency. Mash the potato and add the remaining ingredients for the filling. Mix well. Make the samosa sheet using a piece of dough and a rolling pin. Cut it in half. Fold a piece and fill it with the mixture as shown. Close it and deep fry in oil. Serve with chutney.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades