This video is about making Pakistani style potato cutlets.
Ingredients: 1 medium sized potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
1/4 tsp of zeera, 1/4 tsp red chili powder
Salt to taste
Filling: 1/2 cup of keema or minced meat, boiled and salt and pepper added
1/4 onion chopped
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp green chili
1/2 tbsp zeera
Lemon to taste
Finishing: 1 egg, bread crumbs, oil
Filling: Heat frying pan and oil. Wait to heat up a bit. Add zeera for filling. Add onions, keema, green chili, coriander and 1/2 tsp lemon. Mix it around. The filling is ready.
Potato bit: Add the spices on and mix altogether. Shape the cutlet: Take a bit of the potato and press it with the palm and fingers until you have a nice circle. Add a bit of the keema in the middle. Paste it altogether, so the keema is in the middle of the potato. Make the potato all round. Add bread crumbs to the bowl. Whisk the egg. Switch on the pan and add some oil. Let the oil heat up. First, wet the cutlet with egg. Then, place it in the bread crumb and coat completely. Fry the cutlet until golden brown. Flip it on each side. Serve with chutney, make a sandwich or serve by itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades