This cookery video shows you how to prepare Pakistani style lauki daal. For this you'll need boiled channa daal as required, desiccated coconut, dried chili's, coriander seeds, onion, tomato, zeera, Curry leaves, peeled lauki, Salt and Oil. First add the chili and coriander leaves to a frying pan add the coconut at the end and take it out and let it cool. Add the zeera to a heated pan with oil followed by curry leaves, onions and tomato as instructed. Add salt mix and cover it up. Cut the lauki and add to the pan and cover it. Add the spices to a blender as shown and get the powder. Add the daal to the pan and cook till the lauki is tender and then add the spices as shown. Mix it, place in a dish, garnish with coriander and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades