In certain regions, the vegetable okra is known as "lady finger," and is a common Pakistani dish. This video tutorial shows how to make crispy fried okra, also known as bhindi. Deep fry the diced onions and greens until the onions turn brown. Soak up the excess oil with a paper towel and sprinkle on the salt and Shan Chaat Masala. Squeeze on lemon juice to reach the desired taste.
1 pound of bhindi/ okra/ lady finger
Juice of half lemon
Shan Chaat Masala
Salt to taste
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades