This how-to video is about how to make Paksitani style "Aaloo palak.‚"
1) two to three cups of chopped spinach
2) One large tomato -chopped
3) Two red chilies
4) Quarter of big onion chopped
5) Three cloves of garlic
6) One potato chopped into large pieces
7) Quarter teaspoon of turmeric and chili powder
8) Salt to taste
9) Cooking oil
10) For the final touch we will need some sliced onion, zeera (1 teaspoon), some sliced garlic
11) One table spoon of ghee or clarified butter
Procedure: First crush the cloves of garlic, then add some chopped red chili and crush them together. Then add oil in the pan, when heated add the crushed mixture and fry them, then add onion and mix them and wait for 2 minutes, then add potatoes, after 2 to 3 minutes add turmeric, red chili powder and salt and mix all the contents together, then add tomatoes followed by spinach and mix them well, after 2 minutes cover the pan with a lid and allow them to cook for 10 minutes, normally water is not needed as spinach will release water that is enough to cook the potatoes, if needed we can add some water. Then in a separate pan add the butter and wait till they melt, once melted we can add zeera, garlic and onion, mix them all together and fry them till the onion turns golden brown. Once the onion turns golden brown add this mixture to the other dish containing potato and spinach and mix them all well and wait for 2 minutes, that's it, aaloo palak is ready to serve.
This video tells us how to prepare delicious Paksitani style "Aaloo palak.‚"