Instructions on how to make onion or eggplant pakora. Ingredients are 3 tablespoons of ground flour, a quarter teaspoon of salt, a quarter teaspoon of chili powder. For the batter take red chilli powder, salt, and water to ground flour. Mix together well until at a medium thickness. Slice eggplant in medium to thick circular slices. Then dip the eggplant into the batter. In a pan add oil until hot. Then add the eggplant with batter until eggplants are golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades