In the video, the narrator went over how to make a dish called Moong ki fry daal. The first thing she did was go over all of the ingredients that would go into the dish. After she went over the ingredients, she combined the first ones needed into a pan with boiling water. After this was well mixed, she added all of the other ingredients slowly. Eventually all of her ingredients went into the pan, and the narrator had a tasty meal. By watching this video, a person would be benefited with knowing how to create a simple meal for their family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades