This video shows you how to make Pakistani eggplant with yogurt sauce. You will need 3 tbsp besan (gram flour), 1/4 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp zeera, 3 tbsp yogurt, Pinch of red chili powder and salt on top, Final Bagar, A few whole dried red chilies, Some Curry Leaves and 1 Egg plant. To make the batter combine red chili powder, seera, and salt to the besan and water and mix together. Next slice the eggplant in medium slices. Dip the eggplant in the batter and fry until golden brown. Mix together yogurt with spices and dip the eggplant into the mixture then pour the remaining yogurt over the top. Pour oil in the frying pan then add the red chili, seera, and curry leaves and mix around. Pour it over the eggplant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades