We always cringe when we see that a recipe calls for sundried tomatoes. Not that we have anything against tomatoes, but the sundried and preserved kind is all wrinkly, odd tasting, and too sterile. These oven-dried tomatoes, however, are incredibly delicious.
A quick dish you can make on the go in no time at all, this oven-dried San Marzana tomatoes dish is enhanced with a generous sprinkling of fresh time before it's stuck into the oven to bake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades