In this tutorial, we learn how to make mushroom cannelloni and goat cheese tarragon sauce. Ingredients are: 1 pack pasta sheets, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 1.5 lb sliced fresh mushrooms, 1 diced red onion, 4 chopped garlic cloves, 1/4 c chopped tarragon, 1/2 c red wine, 1/2 c chopped and toasted walnuts, 1/4 c diced sun-dried tomatoes, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 2 c (35%) cream, 1/2 c goat cheese, and 1 c grated mozzarella cheese. First, prepare your pasta in a separate pot. After this, heat oil in skillet, then add in mushrooms, garlic, 2 tbsp tarragon, and stir for 4 minutes. After this, add in 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper, and red wine. After this, remove from heat and then add walnuts and tomatoes, set aside. Next, boil cream in a separate pan, then add in goat cheese until it melts. Next, remove from heat and add the rest of the tarragon and salt/pepper. Now, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cut the pasta in half vertically. Place the mushroom mixture into the pasta sheet and roll it into cylinder shapes. Once finished, place these on a greased pan, then pour the goat cheese sauce over it. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake until the cheese is golden brown. When finished, serve while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades