If winter is the season of giving, and spring is the season of living, then summer is the season of grilling. Lots of outdoor barbecues make the summer one of our favorite times of year. After all, who doesn't love biting into a wood chip-smoked slice of steak paired with freshly made cole slaw and grille corn?
If you love everything you eat grilled in the summer (just because you can, and also because grilling makes food taste excellently smoky), then watch this video to learn how to grill corn Mexican style, topped with a chili lime mayo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades