Remove the husks from the ears of corn, as well as pulling off the excess strings. Using a sharp knife, slice the kernels off the cob by cutting a bit off the end of the cob so you can stand it upright. Then slide your knife down the cob on each side to remove the kernels. Add the corn and water to a large pot or frying pan with high sides. Cook the corn over medium heat until there is no water left and the corn has softened. Add the butter and salt and gently fry the corn for 2-3 minutes to soften it further. Serve immediately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades