Today we are going to learn how to make corn on the cob the Mexican way. Make sure you get sweet corn from the market. It is also possible to make this recipe using loose corn. Add some salt and some butter to boiling water and boil the corn cobs. When the corn is cooked, spread some mayonnaise on it. It is delicious to add some cream to some mayonnaise to spread on the corn. Then, sprinkle on some cheese powder and some chili powder and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades