In this tutorial, we learn how to make mashed potatoes and sausages. To start, peel your potatoes and then cut them into quarters. Now, place them into a large pot filled with water and salt, then place the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes. While these are cooking, cook your sausages in a pan with oil cooking until brown on both sides. While these are cooking, heat up a frying pan and chop up your onions, then throw them inside the pan. Cook these until the caramelize, then set aside. Now, drain your potatoes if they are done cooking and mash up the potatoes. Add in salt, pepper, and butter and mix it all together until well combined and lumps are gone. To finish, plate your sausages and add your potatoes with onions over the sausages. Eat while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades