This is a video showing how to make low carb green bean mushrooms. She starts by cutting five mushrooms into really small pieces. She is mimicking cream of mushroom soup because it has a lot of salt and carbs. She then adds the mushrooms into a skillet with 2 tablespoons of butter on high heat. Now she pours in 1. 5 cups of heavy cream. Then she pours in 3/4 of a teaspoon of garlic salt. She then reduces it until it is thick. She then adds pepper to the mixture. She now adds a 28 oz. can of green beans and stirs them. The mixture is then poured into a casserole dish. After the turkey comes out of the oven, 1/4 cup of French fried onions are placed on top of the casserole. Be sure to control the amount you put on top so that there are not too many carbs. If the mixture has been in the refrigerator while the turkey is cooking it will need 30 minutes to cook. If it is immediately put into the oven it only will require 20. The oven is set to 350 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades