When cooking Latin American food, richer dishes loaded with mountains of meat must be balanced out with contrasting textures and tastes that aren't as...rough on the stomach. This is why accompaniments like sofrito, made out of a blend of vegetables and herbs, are a delight to your taste buds after so much savory meat and spiciness.
Sofrito is often used as the base in many Latin American dishes. There are tons of ways to make it. In this tutorial, you'll learn one way to cook it as well as how to store it afterwards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades