Korean cuisine is largely rice-based, like many other Asian cuisines. One distinguishing characteristic, though, is the profusion of side dishes present in Korean cooking. In this Korean food video series, learn how to make an easy stew recipe called kimchi chigae. This dish's main ingredient is kimchi, but it calls for kimchi that has been sitting around a bit longer. An increased amount of fermentation is a desirable quality that affects the flavor of the stew significantly. Get step-by-step cooking instructions, including other ingredients, how to cut and peel vegetables, tips for getting the stew consistency just right, and how to season kimchi jjigae. Wait for a particularly cold or miserable day to make this recipe: it might just be the best part of your day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades