Step 1 Buy some delicious fresh kale from your local grocer or farmer's market.
Step 2 Rip the kale into bite-sized, potato-chip-style pieces.
Step 3 Spread the kale pieces evenly in one layer on a baking sheet.
Step 4 Spray lightly or drizzle with olive oil.
Step 5 Sprinkle with your favorite spices or cheese.
Step 6 Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Step 7 Or until the kale chips are crispy and brown at the edges.
Step 8 Carefully remove kale chips from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades