"Daigakuimo" may not sound familiar to you, but maybe "sweet potatoes" will. Daigakuimo is Japanese for candied sweet potatoes, a yummy dish that's extremely easy to make and is topped with a large sprinkling of black sesame seeds for extra crunch and flavor.
To learn how to make this easy Japanese dish, check out this video.
Ingredients for Daigakuimo
280g Sweet Potato (9.88 oz)
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Sugar
Toasted Black Sesame Seeds
A few drops of Soy Sauce
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades