The Food Corner brings us this easy recipe for jalapeño pinwheels, a great appetizer for a party.
To make the pinwheels, you will need a can of refrigerated crescent rolls, some cream cheese, a can of chicken, some chopped cilantro, diced canned jalapeños, and green onions. Mix together the cream cheese and the chicken. Next, add the cilantro, jalapeños, and green onions and blend them all together well.
Unroll the crescent rolls into rectangles, pinching two together, and then spread the mixture on top. Roll up from the long side and cut into pinwheels. Place them on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades