In this video, we learn how to make Indian vegetarian shammi kebab. You will first need to mash a green plantain that has been boiled first. Next, add oil to a pan and then add black cumin, chopped onions, salt, chopped green chilies, turmeric powder, chopped mint leaf, chick peas, coriander powder, red chili powder, and mix together. Then, add in your plantains and salt, then chopped coriander. Continue to mix this all together while on low heat, then mash the mixture until well combined. Now, take cheese and add chopped onion and pomegranate seeds to it. Roll this mixture into small balls, then make the plantain mixture into a pocket and place the cheese mixture inside. Roll this together, then fry in a pan with butter, then enjoy when done cooking!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades