Chef Sanjay Thumma teaches the secrets of making Indian moon dal pakoda (green gram fritter) in simple steps. To start take some green grams that are split with their skin on and soak for 30 minutes. Add them to a blender, blend it for a minute and transfer it to a bowl. Add cumin seeds, chopped onions, ginger, curry leaves, coriander, spring onions and green chili with a pinch of salt and mix them all nicely. Now heat oil in a vessel. Make small balls with the mixture and fry them in the oil. Place them in a paper towel that absorbs the oil and serve them hot. Follow Sanjay Thumma's steps and try making your own Indian moon dal pakoda (green gram fritter).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades