This video demonstrates how to prepare a vegetarian crispy Okra dish. For this you will need Okra, green chili, dried red chili, cumin, salt, and canola oil. Wash and dry the Okra before cutting it to thin slices as shown. Add the Okra to a large pan with canola oil, followed by the salt, cumin seed, and red chili. Cover it and leave it on the stove for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes open and stir it for a while to lose its moisture. Take it off the stove and serve it in a dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades