This is a video demonstration of an easy way to make dahi vada. She uses urad powder, adds cumin seed, baking powder, crushed chili pepper, salt, and garlic. She then shows how to make chutney. She uses tamarind paste and palm sugar. She goes back and mixes the dry ingredients to make a batter, and cooks spoonfuls of it in hot oil. In another pan, she melts the palm sugar on low heat. When it's melted, she adds tamarind paste and water, and lets it boil for five minutes, adds chili powder, and it's done. The dahi vada are placed in lukewarm water for five minutes, packing some others for the freezer. She puts yogurt in the blender, adds sugar and salt and blends. Squeeze water out of the dahi vada and place them in the yogurt. Sprinkle them with spice mix and homemade chutney. This is a quick and easy way to make a traditional Indian dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades