This video teaches you to make a vegan Indian dish, Arvee. In English, Arvee is called "Tara Root." First peel the tara root, then slice thinly, wash and drain for an hour. For the spices, you will need a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of Achar Masala spice mixture, a quarter-teaspoon of turmeric, a quarter-teaspoon of grated ginger, two green chillies, thinly sliced, and a pinch of dried cumin seeds. You will also need canola oil. Take a large pressure-cooker and add 4 tablespoons of canola oil. Heat the oil then fry the cumin seeds for a few seconds, then add the rest of the spices and fry for a few more seconds. Add a little water and cook the spices till the oil separates. Add the tara roots, then fry for a few seconds, so that the roots are covered with the masala mixture. Add a quarter cup of water, then put the lid on the pressure-cooker. When the pressure builds, cook the root for five minutes. The food is now ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades