Anuja and Hetal from Show Me the Curry! teaches the secret of making an Indian breakfast: Rawa pongal. Dry roast Mung Daal in a skillet, cool it and rinse with water to clean and add it to a pressure cooker. Dry roast Rawa in the same skillet. Add water and salt in the cooker, cook it for 1 whistle. In a pan, medium heat oil, mustard, cumin, black peppercorns and peanuts and cook till peanuts turn golden. Now add asafoetida ,curry leaves, ginger, garlic, green chili and cook for 1 minute. Add water, when it boils add Mung daal and Rawa, mix till water evaporates and cook it for 3-5 minutes. Finally add lime juice, garnish with cilantro and serve hot. Follow Anuja and Hetal's steps and make your own Indian breakfast: Rawa pongal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades