Chef Sanjay Thumma from VahRehVah teaches how to make Besan Ladoo. Ingredients: 1 tsp. pistachio powder, 1 tsp. cardamom powder, 250 grams flour (besan), 100 grams ghee, 250 grams powdered sugar. Put ghee in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil. Add the besan flour. Mix. Add sugar. Mix. Add the cardamom powder. Mix well. Cool the mixture and form into small balls. Dip one edge of ladoo in ghee and dip it in the pistachio mixture. Serve. Follow these steps and enjoy a delicious Indian besan ladoo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades