This video shows you how to make a Middle Eastern hummus dip in about 15 minutes. First peel 4 cloves of garlic and add to boiling water for about 3 minutes. Next in a food processor put garbanzo or chick peas rinsed and drained. Next add 2 tablespoons of tahini. Add blanched garlic and pulse. Next grate the zest of a lemon then use 3 tablespoons of it's juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of water. Add some salt, cayenne, paprika and puree until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours. Serve with pita bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades